Situated in the sought after suburb of Pakuranga Heights on a spacious 764m2 MIXED HOUSING URBAN zoned section, 38 Portadown Avenue is bursting with potential and ripe for development.
Boasting an incredibly attractive location on a quiet side street just a couple of streets from the river’s edge, building in this popular and quiet location is a safe and sound investment.
Excellent development potential and features include:
- Mixed Housing Urban zoning
- 764m2 pancake flat land
- Stormwater connection in front of the property
- 150mm Auckland Council wastewater connection onsite
- Street frontage
- Quiet, tree lined street
- Approx 5 minute drive to the Pakuranga Plaza stores and eateries
- Easy access to the motorway network and eastern beaches
- Currently rented for $590 per week
With so many excellent features and development potential on offer, developers will need to act swiftly to secure 38 Portadown Avenue. Early inspections are highly recommended. Please contact our agent for more information and to organise an on site inspection. Auction on site 1.30pm Tuesday 23 February unless sold prior.